Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Catching up


Ok, I'm sorry I've been taking so long, but I finally broke down and borrowed my bosses' work camera so I can show you guys a little of where I'm at.


Of course, it would help if I knew how to turn on the flash!


Those were taken april 8th.  This is where I'm at now.




  I found out I had marked the center of frame 18 wrong, almost tweaked the nose of the boat the wrong way by 1/2"!! 
  You can see some really sloppy fillets in between those pieces of pipe.  I would have been a little more careful, but I have a secret sander that should take them down smooth real quick and easy.
  Next couple of days should be more bog, as I get ready to tape all my seams.  I'm also re-finishing my keel, I had some delamination ( don't use black paint in the summer!) after which It'll get its final paint job.

Well that's all for now,  g'night folks!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great Rocky. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see more progress.
    Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Rocky, it şs looking really nice !

    ReplyDelete